Cost / Premiums

HomeHomeCareersBenefitsRepresented EmployeeCost / Premiums


How do I pay my part of the cost?
By payroll deduction.
How do I pay if I am not getting a pay cheque?
With post-dated cheques, to cover the period of your leave without pay. You must provide these cheques before you leave.
What happens if the cost changes?
Your cost is adjusted as of the effective date of the change. The Compensation, Benefits and Rewards Section will advise you of any changes to the rates, in advance. If you are on leave at the time, you make up the difference once you are back at work.


Published on February 01, 2016