In case of an out-of-province emergency, call Allianz Global Assistance.
In Canada and the US: 1-800-854-7589
From elsewhere, call collect: 1-519-742-6768
- outside your province of residence, and
- above what is payable by your provincial health plan, to a lifetime maximum reimbursable expense of $500,000 for each covered person.
The expense must be:
- prescribed by a physician and medically necessary,
- incurred no more than 90 days from the date you leave home or any time you are on official travel status (if treatment continues beyond 90 days, related expenses will be covered),
- incurred because of an emergency, and
- payable in part by the provincial plan.