Intermediate Network Analyst
Salary Range: $75,746- $93,275
Reference Number: IRC45111
Provide full level of specialization in own functional area and up to third-level technical and operational systems support, advice and assistance to clients; provide expertise in the development and implementation of changes and customer service enhancements.
Graduated from a recognised university or community college with an acceptable specialisation in computer science of information systems; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive progressive 5 year experience in Information Technology (IT);
- Experience providing functional and technical support for software and systems and a strong understanding of the underlying technical and business environment, processes and workflows;
- Experience providing subject matter expertise and lifecycle support in client computing technology areas, specifically as related to Directory Services, Messaging, Endpoint protection, System Management, and application virtualization in an Enterprise setting (Includes Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Lync/OCS, Blackberry Enterprise Service, MS Configuration Manager and Citrix Xen Suite);
- Experience in monitoring, reporting and supporting shared infrastructure services, networking and security;
- Experience in the design/construction and testing of infrastructure technology components;
- Experience troubleshooting complex interrelated infrastructure service issues;
- Experience developing and maintaining technical documentation, and creating communications related to support, changes and enhancements to infrastructure systems.
Please forward your resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than June 19, 2014
. Please refer to Reference Number IRC45111
in your subject line.
The successful candidate must meet the security requirement of the position and be legally able to work in Canada.
NAV CANADA is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society. As a result, it promotes employment equity and encourages candidates to indicate voluntarily and clearly on the subject line of their application if they are a woman,an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group
NAV CANADA is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.